Sometimes My Car Is My Sewing Room

I often sew in the car when I'm waiting somewhere for my daughter.  The light is usually better than in the house but it is not quite as comfortable or as spacious.  I spread everything out over the dash, the center console and the passenger seat but I'm always afraid I'm going to knock over my box of embroidery threads.  

Today I was sewing up a batch of Union Jack pincushions while my daughter had her riding lesson.  I'd forgotten about the time change though, and I lost the light too quickly.  It was an hour of unexpected loveliness, I watched the sun sink behind the hills followed by the subtle changes in the sky as the evening settled into twilight...so peaceful after the turmoil of this week.  












Comments

  1. I love clouds and sunsets!! These are beautiful pictures!! And your pincushions are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to filter out the irritating spammy stuff.

Popular Posts