Spring Blossom

Yesterday when I was out walking Tia around our neighborhood I was surprised to see a tree with lots of white blossom.  I don't know what the tree is but the same trees are planted in our grocery store carparks and they always look so pretty long before anything else is thinking of flowering.  


I finished up these cherry blossom pincushions a couple of days ago.  I am crazy busy just now, preparing for the quilt show next month and also teaching my middle school costume class.  Guess what....the play is the same weekend as the quilt show!!  I am up to my eyes in Lion King costumes and at the same time, I'm trying to make sure I have enough inventory to fill my booth at the quilt show!  Let's just say that with all that, plus keeping everything at home ticking over and looking after the dog, my house is dustier and less tidy than I would like and meals not quite as interesting as they might be.  

It's been a sad time lately hasn't it?  The loss of David Bowie and Alan Rickman, then a blogger whose inspiring blog I love and read all the time lost a precious baby daughter and a friend lost her father.  It reminds me to be gentle in my interactions with other people because you never know what is happening in their lives.  

May it soon be Spring.





Comments

Popular Posts