Busy Sewing

The quilt show is rapidly approaching, only two and a half weeks away.  I am sewing, every moment I can, even in the car while my daughter has her riding lesson (her lesson is after school and it is now light enough to to sit in the car and sew again - Spring is coming).   I finished the tree stump pincushions, some hedgehog needle books and some hydrangea and cherry blossom needle books.  I still feel like I need some more needle books so I will probably work on some new designs over the next few days.  










It is still cold in the mornings but warm by the afternoons now.  It really feels like Spring.  The trees are beginning to get fat buds and there are trees in blossom.  Most mornings I walk with a friend.  We take her dog and do a 2.5mile loop round her neighborhood.  It's good to talk and all three of us feel the benefits of the fresh air and exercise!  This tree was flowering already, I'm not sure what it is but it was really pretty.  It's hard to believe, looking at this sky, but we have rain in the forecast for this coming weekend!  







Comments

Popular Posts