On My Worktable This Week, Bears

I've been working on polar bears and brown bears.  Despite many trips to Yosemite and having a cabin in the Sierra Nevada, I still haven't seen a bear in the wild.  I've seen fresh bear scat, clawed tree stumps and bear damaged bins near campsites but no actual bears.  Every time I sit on my window seat in the mountains with a cup of tea, I think how cool it would be to see one amble past!  Our bears are a much darker brown than these brown bears but I didn't think the stitching would show up so well on a darker color.  






You can see this pincushion in my Etsy Shop.  In addition to sewing, I am trying to get organized for Christmas!  There is always so much to do isn't there?  Even though I know it's coming, Christmas always seems to creep up on me!  







Comments

Popular Posts