Five Things I'm Loving Today


1;   I try and avoid grains most of the time because I have arthritis and feel better when I don't eat them.  If the craving hits though, there is nothing better than gluten free toast with homemade kumquat marmalade and a cup of tea brewed in this cute teapot I got in England a couple of summers ago.  




2;  This morning on my way out to take my daughter to school, I noticed the first camellia bloom.  It seems early.  



3; It's pumpkin season and Trader Joe's has these delicious little pumpkin and dried cranberry crisps.  



4;  My tomato plants, although looking really scraggly, are still producing lots of beautiful sweet tomatoes.



5; Really, is there anything better than a cat on windowsill?  This is Princess and she is.


Happy Tuesday!



Comments

Popular Posts