It Really Is A Small World After All...

April 4th 2014

Last October, I finally made the decision to open my Etsy shop.  I had been putting it off for a long time, telling myself I didn't have the technical knowhow to do it, or the time to make it work.  Two really good friends had been encouraging me to "just go for it" for a long time.  One has her own Etsy shop and promised me I could handle it.  And here I am....  I love it.  I was able to handle setting it up, setting up a Facebook page, and this blog.  I'm pretty proud of myself!  One of the things I find most interesting is my stats page. There is a world map and I can see where people are viewing my shop from.  It doesn't tell me who is looking, just where they are in the world.  This map shows all the countries I've had views from since October 2013, 52 different countries.  The darker blue colors represent more views.  It boggles my mind that somewhere, in a country I know little about, someone is looking at things I've created.  Not only looking, but buying.  I know there are some of my hedgehogs sunning themselves in Australia!  It's awesome. 


Just in case you are interested, here is the country list.  Make a cup of tea and sit down because it's long!
USA
UK
Australia
Canada
Turkey
Russia
Brazil
Spain
The Netherlands
Germany
Indonesia
Italy
China
Hong Kong
Mexico
Malaysia
India
Hungary
South Korea
France
Ukraine
Norway
Chile
Panama
Israel
Singapore
Ireland
Bangladesh
Greece
Romania
Slovenia
Austria
Bulgaria
New Zealand
Lithuania
Kenya
Thailand
United Arab Emirates
Argentina
Poland
Croatia
Belgium
Denmark
Portugal
Vietnam
Uruguay
Venezuela
Switzerland
Taiwan
Egypt
Japan
Serbia

Now if I could just get the "It's a small world" music out of my head I'd be good!
















Comments

Popular Posts